Your new company A Virtual Bank is looking for a Deputy Head to join their Marketing & PR Communication Team, with a bigger focus on Corporate Communication Strategy
Your new role
- To initiate marketing plan for the bank and working closely with C-levels in strategic planning and development related to marketing and corporate communication;
- To plan and drive all communications activities and ensure they are in line with the bank's core value;
- To develop, build and maintain strong relationships with media, business partners, and internal & external stakeholders to enhance branding and corporate image;
- To manage all integrated brand communications, marketing projects, public relations and CSR activities;
- To manage profile raising for senior executive;
- To manage corporate websites, social media and internal communication platforms;
- To give response to media enquiries and issues out of normal office hours as and when they arise, including crisis management, ensuring coordination and consistency with approved corporate messaging;
- Create the public relation strategy with C-level
- Work with the Group PR team and external agencies to execute the public relation strategy
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, including media, government bodies, NGO's, industry institutions, universities
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor's degree in a related business field preferred.
- Professional certification on (especially digital) marketing / PR is desired.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua an advantage
- Well-versed in PC knowledge and skills, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to Keith.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.