Our client is a bank that focusing on corporate banking business in Hong Kong. Seeking a professional compliance expert who be able to looking after all compliance matters.
- Ensure the branch complies with statutory and regulatory requirements by assisting the overview of the compliance function.
- Managing all regulatory relationships, handle regulatory enquiries/visits and provide oversight of regulatory developments.
- Perform various compliance assessments and reviews and initiate follow up actions to ensure the Company comply with related regulations
- Provide professional legal/compliance advice to different business units and senior management
- Oversight regular compliance risk assessments, execute the compliance monitoring plan and related issues analysis, remediation and reporting to ensure comply HKMA requirements.
- Bachelor's dgree in Law, Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- At least 8 years relevant experince in compliance, with experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge and exposure in the areas of banking and HKMA regulations.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-starter, independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Please contact Alec MA at 3898 5577 ( Whatsapp: +852 9615 8236 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org )