Deputy Head of Tech Risk with a banking group, who has presence across retail, commercial banking sector. To cope with the increasing demands from HKMA and modern thread landscapes, this new role is created. As the Deputy Head, you will assist the Dept. Head on team management, collaborate with 1st/ 3rd LoD, implement security practices to IT/ 1st LoD team, and ensure that these are fully adhered to.
Our client is a banking group, established over a decade ago, with strong presence across retail, commercial, private and other banking sectors
Key objective of the 1.5 line of defence: Translate policies/ framework into practice action plans for IT/ 1st LoD teams, and making sure these are fully executed. Job scopes:
- Assist the Department Head with team management matters
- Collaborate with both 1st/ 2nd line of defenses and external assessment parties
- Translate security frameworks established by 2nd LoD/ HKMA into practical action plan
- Drive the implementation of best practices/ security measures/ workflow to 1st LoD/ IT team(s)
- Conduct periodic control assessments, ensuring that the above is strictly adhered to
- Holder of Bachelors Degree or above in IT/ Computer Science related disciplines
- Certified in any recognised professional certifications, e.g.: CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.
- 8+ years' working experience in InfoSec/ Cybersecurity/ TRM
- Strong knowledge of HKMA's cybersecurity frameworks, e.g. C-RAF, iCAST; etc.
- With sound knowledge of IT infrastructure, network security, application development, SDLC, 3rd party risk, etc.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skill in both Chinese & English
Alongside an attractive compensation package, you will gain exposure to transformation in relation to IT security/ control with a well-recognised banking group
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542