Deputy Group Treasurer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Our Client is a popular and established Asia Pacific Multinational private company with many global businesses across manufacturing and distribution industries. Due to an expansion from a number of acquisitions and some exciting developments in investments, a new position of Deputy Group Treasury has arisen.
• Supervising a small team, you will provide support to the front office in management information production, business planning and new product development & system enhancement implementation.
• You will be responsible for providing MIS Reporting on regular & ad-hoc basis and daily Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports for Treasury Division, and coordinating & preparing budget & forecasting reports
• In addition, you will assist with hedge accounting and effectiveness testing of the portfolio, and protect the Treasury Division from Money Laundering including sample checking and AML quality control and handle ad hoc and special projects.
• Degree holder in Finance, Accounting graduate and a Qualified Accountant
• Must have Syndication Loans and ideally ECM experience
• At least 10 years of relevant experience with good understanding of Treasury operations, risk and accounting
• Experience in business planning and business
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Defend and uphold the Treasury Code of Conduct and Treasury related regulatory requirements
• Good understanding of IT systems relating to Treasury would be an advantage
• Good communication and analytical skills