Competitive remuneration package
- Report directly to the Chairman
- Direct PR strategies and implementation, including interview pitching, media interaction, press releases, event management and budget management
- Assist / represent the Chairman in all kinds of community affairs
- Assist / represent the Chairman to maintain internal and external communication and relationships
- Lead and manage activities and events for group promotion
- Degree in Communications or other related disciplines
- 12 to 15 years of experience of which 8 years in the management position
- Previous experience in China Chamber of Commerce is highly preferable
- Familiar with and keep abreast of China government policies
- Strong network with government and commercial circles
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (Chinese and English) in full confidence with current & expected salaries by clicking "Apply ".
For further information, please feel free to contact 3521 4524 for a discussion. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment cycle.