Deputy General Manager (Internal Control Management), Personal Banking Risk and Integrated Management Department
- Supervise business units to complete due diligence on products and provide professional advice on compliance and operational risk.
- Supervise business units to implement controls set out in relevant procedures and self-assessments.
- Establish and maintain an on-going and effective first line of defense, and implement the control management role of "defense platform" effectively.
- Ensure no systemic contraventions and operational risk incidents through adopting a risk-based control assurance mechanism.
- Coordinate communication among external and internal units in respect of compliance and operational risk.
- Continuously enhance the major end to end processes for Personal Banking retail products and services, for a well-balanced development between service and control
- Continuously optimize the management of various procedures, processes, system requirements and user acceptance test of the Retail Banking to ensure that the work is well-regulated and fully supported.
- Bachelor degree or above. A master's degree in Business Administration and/ or with professional qualifications in Law or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in banking or financial industry with solid experience in retail banking business, especially related to the operations/ systems, and/or operational risk management of branches and other service channels
- With good management and strategic planning skills and familiar with strategies, structure and products in retail banking.
- With sound leadership, good decision making and problem solving skills, as well as change management capabilities
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese with good communication skills