Deputy General Manager (Credit Risk Management), Personal Banking Risk and Integrated Management Department
- Execute the business and risk management strategies of the Bank, to promote positive and healthy business development
- Lead "Credit Approval Division" and "Credit Policy Division" to provide professional services to the retail segment business units so as to enhance the overall effectiveness of business.
- Coordinate, develop and maintain the whole process of retail segment credit business, maintaining an effective level of quality and efficiency, in order to maximize the effectiveness of retail segment credit business
- Ensure the retail segment credit business strictly comply with the regulations or codes of regulatory authorities, the Bank management policies and procedures, and related rules and systems; identify and control the potential or existing of various risk, timely report to relevant units, and formulate rectification and follow up actions accordingly
- Internal coordination with the retail segment credit-related projects, processing flow, optimization, maintenance and development. Provide professional advice on credit strategy, policy rules and project plan
- Bachelor degree or above. Major / Minor in Business Administration / Marketing / Economics / Statistics / Financial Management / Accounting / Finance / Law / Politics and Public Administration and other relevant specialist; MBA or a master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience (e.g. personal banking product (including small and medium-sized enterprises) credit approval, portfolio management, digital credit analysis, smart risk control, model application/design, collection and provisioning, etc.), of which at least 5 years of experiences working in financial institutions and in management level
- Familiar with banking practices of credit business, credit analysis, local regulatory requirements, market knowledge and trends
- Familiar with the concept of risk management, principles and monitoring framework
- Proven ability to establish rapport with regulatory and external bodies
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese with good communication skills