Deputy General Manager, Asset Management
- Assists the General Manager to hold responsibility for the overall development and management on Legal, Compliance & Risk Management
- Ensures compliance with all local regulatory requirements, internal control and the Group's operation control (including risk management and compliance) policies.
- Identifies and controls various potential or existing risks at work and reports to the General Manager and related parties immediately. Establishes corrective measures and follows up.
- Establishes, sustains and executes an effective monitoring system and procedure, identifies potential prejudice to clients quickly, ensures a good corporate governance structure and clear demarcation of responsibilities to protect the best interest of the clients and to prevent error, omission, fraud and other unauthorized activities.
- Ensures clients' complaints are handled properly with appropriate remedial measures taken quickly. Develops reporting mechanism to collect all suspected non-compliance or non-compliance and potential prejudice on client. Ensures suspected non-compliance / non-compliance cases and potential prejudice on clients are reported on time.
- Supports corporate sustainable development strategies, drives the team to assume ESG; strengthens the systematic management of ESG, incorporates ESG into their day-to-day operation and business processes, and supervises the assessment of the ESG practices.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business administration, Economics or equivalent
- Professional qualification in FRM or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years of solid experiences in finance in banking or non-banking field with sound knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and industry trends.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical skills with critical mindset, capable of solving problems and making decisions effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.