Deputy Company Secretary/ Deputy Company Secretary
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To support and report to the Group Company Secretary. Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the preparation for the board and committees meetings of the listed entity and other AIA entities ("Group") and minutes-taking at such meetings
- To support the preparation of corporate communications documents or other necessary public disclosures or filings or other necessary public disclosures of the listed entity
- To draft corporate governance policies and lead/support the implementation of groupwide corporate governance practices or any ongoing or ad-hoc projects of the Group
- To provide coaching and exercise necessary supervision over junior company secretarial staff
- Ability to organize meetings, co-ordinate meeting papers and prepare good-quality minutes
- Good drafting and project management skills
- Technical proficiency in the Companies Ordinance, preferably working knowledge with the Securities and Futures Ordinance and the Hong Kong listing rules
- Ability to manage team resources to ensure work deadlines can be met and to supervise junior company secretarial staff
- A qualified solicitor or a member of HKICS
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification corporate legal experience or 10 years of relevant company secretarial experience, preferably with in-house experience gained from multinational or sizable listed corporations
- High degree of proficiency in English and Chinese
- Experienced in taking minutes for board and committee meetings
- Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Excellent in dealing with and handling multiple and changing work deadlines and priorities
- Experienced in supervising junior company secretarial staff and planning workflows
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.