Recruitment Specialist - Legal & Corporate Governance
Our client is a listed international bank and is one of the FTSE100 organisations.
The Deputy Company Secretary will provide support the business with duties including but not limited to:
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters and advise Management on compliance issues relating to Companies Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Hong Kong listing rules and SFO etc.;
- Prepare board papers and listing disclosure documentations;
- Provide guidance to the senior management on regulations, corporate governance guidelines and policies relating to the business of the Company and its subsidiaries;
- Assist in organizing board meetings, board committees meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Liaise with other regulatory bodies;
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relations to ensure that the Group's approach to governance is adhered to; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The successful incumbent will be:
- Qualified lawyer/accountant or HKICS Member
- At least 8 years working experience within a financial institution or sizeable HK listed company
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Strong ability in building and maintaining a happy team environment