Deputy/Business Strategy Manager-Contact Centre
- Responsible for coordinating the development of this business strategy.
- Develop business strategies, including setting target tasks, arranging the internal and external environmental analysis and difference analysis, and proposing analysis and research of strategic solutions and resource allocation recommendations to assist in the formulation of business strategies.
- Coordinate with the development direction of the whole bank, formulate various business strategy implementation plans and implementation plans to ensure the realization of the overall strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the work of each project within the unit and ensure that it is completed on schedule.
- Responsible for following up the implementation process of various business strategies, including continuous coordination, supervision, feedback and adjustment, providing information and suggestions for improvement to the unit's superiors.
- Ensure that all work is done and completed within the predetermined risk level, especially for bank sensitive information.
- With bachelor degree or above.
- Major/minor in business/marketing/economics/statistics/finance/ Management/politics is better.
- It is better to have at least 2 years of relevant banking experience.
- Have general business operations and market knowledge.
- Better knowledge of project management, product development, and business strategy.
- A certain degree of understanding of market knowledge and trends in local regulatory requirements, industry practices, and risk management concepts, principles, and control structures.
- Ability to analyze and judge.
- Ability to translate conceptual information into specific projects.
- Have good communication skills and be able to communicate with different levels of staff.
- Master the knowledge, operational research, statistical science and application of information technology in advanced information technology.
- Have independent thinking and organizational skills.
- Work hard with the courage to undertake and dare to challenge.