- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 18
Delivery Manager (Direct Contract)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for ICDD Delivery Manager.
The role holder will be jointly responsible for the delivery of the ICDD remaining countries.
The role entails significant complexity and scale in terms of the number of process, countries, system architecture, stakeholders and aggressive timeframe.
It is critical for the role holder to be able to demonstrate awareness and understanding of the firm's business strategy and model, apply as appropriate to the delivery of ICDD.
To following are the qualification we are looking for:
- Experience of a full CDD platform implementation (ideally Actimize or similar vendor), from inception to go live
- Experience of Retail Banking and Anti Money Laundering or other similar regulatory initiatives
- PMI Certification (i.e. CAPM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP)
- Highly developed written communication skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), etc
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions and ready for your next move within Standard Chartered, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. This application could be your next step...