- 1.4m to 1.6m HKD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 23 Sep 18
The purpose of this role is to successfully execute the Bank’s strategic change for the Global Business/Function. The Delivery Director will lead the scoping and delivery of large scale complex global strategic change programmes with the business, delivery and strategic delivery partners within their business/function.
The role holder is a key member of the Transformation leadership team contributing, defining and driving the future development of the Transformation organisation, operating strategy and capability requirements in line with industry best practice. Accountable for ensuring there are the right skills and the performance of our strategic partners meets the necessary standards to deliver the required business/function change pipeline.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes. Fosters open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations.
- Support regional / business / function leadership in managing and leading change in region/country/ business / function through deployment of priority programmes and provide inputs in strategic change planning.
- Defines the shape and structure in developing the programme plan (which could be multi-country or cross business); reviews and refines resource requirements and engages with stakeholders to create buy-in for the plan
- Actively manages and co-ordinates the programme roadmap, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits
- Obtain buy-in from and influences executive management and stakeholders for all key programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plan
- To be flexible and adaptable in an environment of constantly changing priorities, challenging bureaucracy and staying true to the values and strategy of the Group
- To effectively manage executive stakeholder considerations while maintaining a global / regional outlook
- Creating a true sense of urgency, pace and collaboration across business and Transformation while delivering complex change initiatives
- Staying abreast of external developments in global regulation and competitor activity and understanding the risks it poses
- Management and control of multiple complex global programmes/business transformation which have ambitious goals and high change requirements
- Ensuring priorities programmes are driven forward with pace, whilst setting and managing realistic expectations, which often means having hard conversations up front
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large-scale programmatic change in large organisations
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive