· The candidate is expected to understand the current Operational processes for securities well and is able to implement changes that could succeed in compliance with the regulation but at the same time to observe the settlement discipline themes as required by the rule in the market
· Interfacing with Vendor, Custodians, and Debt Securities IT teams for Operations aspects of system change and Implementation.
· Support deliver of pillars within the programme and collaborate across front to back processes
· Support new products rollout, impact analysis and trade migration
· Regular reporting of project activities, in line with Business Transformation Framework for Central Change.
· Working in conjunction with Business partners and Operations users be responsible to define processes to be implemented
· Work with Operations users to carry out test definition and execution for the workstream through test case definition, test scripting and test execution.
· Understanding the Business Requirements from both Regulatory and Operations perspectives and ensuring that the test cases and test plan adequately cover the requirements
· Manage the Operations team across Asia sites and executing UAT
· Working with IT partners, Operations and workstream management to address issues that arise during testing
· 10+ years’ experience of delivering change projects leading to an excellent understanding of the challenges of delivering change and how appropriate use of project management methodologies, standards and disciplines can improve the quality of change deliverables.
· 10+ years’ experience of test management
· 10+ years’ managing implementations / migrations
· 10+ years business knowledge of the securities products (previous experience of securities market regulation would be an advantage
· Strong team management skills and people manager.
· Experience in the Investment Banking industry or similar environment (e.g. broker, custodian) together with experience of change management / re-engineering roles