Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Information Technology Department
Database Administrator - Information Technology (Job ID: 3595)
- To be a team member of Information Technology Department
- Provide services to IT & business users by ensuring system performance and developing recommendations for corrections or improvements
- Manage database and file administration functions
- Provide technical support and installation for new project implement with database
- Assist in problem solving related to database/file access
- Implement, maintain and monitor database and related libraries
Diploma graduate, preferably major in Computer Science related subjects or equivalent; OR Preferable over 5 years experience in IT sector cover the following:
- At least 3 year Hand-on experience on MSSQL system administration;
- Knowledge in other DBMS (e.g., Oracle, DB2) will be an advantage;
- With cloud database service support experience will be preferable;
- Sound knowledge in IT infrastructure services;
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- Self-motivated and good problem solving skills
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3595&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.