To work for our pubic financial service client, the team is looking for a Database Administrator to join the team to provide technical support and solutions for Database issue.
- Assist in implementing advanced technological solutions for digital transformation of the the company
- Responsible for database design, installation, administration, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, backup and restoration of activities
- Ensure system availability and security control
- Implement database storage capacity planning for all databases
- Work closely with all the other technical teams, business units and end users; manage and liaise with IT vendors
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- At least two years of hands-on experience in RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle) and NoSQL
- Experience in database performance tuning, trouble-shooting and maintenance; and in using cloud-based data platform and object storage
- Capability in data warehousing, data integration, data migration tools knowledge, data quality, profiling skills and DR solution
- Knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, SQL, ETL, database DBA tools and third party tools
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested in applying this role, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to conny.li@tangspac. com.