Data & Analytics (Partner / Director) - Banking
As part of one of KPMG's Key Account teams, you will lead our initiatives around Data and Analytics. With an all round understanding and experience in analytics and how it plays into financial services, you will be able to work with clients to understand what their problem is, pull together the right resources into a solution team and work with them to implement a quality solution. With a view on holistic solutions for Banking clients, you will have the chance to work on new innovations leveraging the KPMG stack of capabilities.
Likely to have experience in other consultancy firms, this is an opportunity to build a new team in a growing practice and take on new challenges as a key individual in our client support. Responsibilities include:
- Drive and lead the creation of a Data & Analytics team and capability to support one of our key financial services clients in China
- Be responsible and accountable for revenue as part of the wider team - help to identify and convert opportunities to successful engagements
- Be part of a wider technical capability team involved in design, development and execution of new solutions meeting the needs of our clients.
- Further build out the existing Data & Analytics capability and accelerate delivery of key initiatives against business goals. This is primarily focused on creation of alternative data solutions, insights platforms and big data analytics.
- Demonstrable success in cross jurisdictional and complex project delivery
- Manage senior stakeholders and budget owners and be able to provide appropriate messaging at the right time
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, building long-lasting relationships and maintaining knowledge of the technical architecture within our key accounts
- Demonstrate expertise in relevant practices by speaking at industry conferences
- Establish and maintain a high performing, open culture based on integrity and strong partnership and financial responsibility.
- Maintain strong relationships with partners supporting managed services business lines, partner firm team and other technology functions. Qualifications and experience
- At least 15+ years (Partner), or 12+ years (Director) of demonstrated leadership roles in the financial industry or a related field with a strong understanding/focus on Technology/Data/Analytics management.
- Exceptional analytical, logical thinking and detail orientation
- Bachelor degree in analytics, computer science, information technology or a related field
- Experience leading large teams and driving business success
- Successful track record as a change leader
- Ability to communicate a vision and inspire others to deliver
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Strong written and spoken English language skills essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI