Data Specialist / Data Architect
- Demonstrate expertise across multiple data disciplines and uplift the enterprise data application and management capabilities.
- Work closely with business sponsors to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building structured analysis, and evaluating results.
- Track the latest developments and market dynamics of big data industry, constantly innovate and enhance design and solutions.
- Apply industry best practice to create scalable data platform that supports big data development, deployment, operation, and management.
- Establish and execute the mechanism of data governance (metadata management, data standard formation, data quality assurance etc.).
- Develop data standard and specifications, and monitor the implementation of data standard and specifications during the implementation of relevant projects.
- Develop data quality standards and data quality control plans, conduct data quality management, tracking and monitoring, and establish data quality evaluation systems.
- Extensive experience in one or multiple skills in data analytics or data science in the financial or digital domains.
- Strong team player, able to work members of different skills and experiences. Comfortable to operate in a complex matrix structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven experience in one or more of, customer segmentation, digital marketing, data science, portfolio analytics, use of open-source data in analyses.
- Proven experience in process and analysis of large amount of data using Python/ R
- Relevant degree in a one of these preferred disciplines, mathematics, computer science, data engineering, data science, analytics, statistics, econometrics, management information system, operations research.