Capco is looking for a Data Senior Consultant. The individual will work closely with clients and key stakeholders to elicit requirements for data management. It will perform various business and data analysis tasks as part of the project lifecycle, including producing process maps, operating models, and business and functional requirements documents
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the Financial Services industry, with over 25 offices in Asia, North America and Europe. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. For over 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to our clients.
- Experts in banking, payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Asia Pacific currently operates in four locations – Hong Kong (Asia Headquarters), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Thailand, with each office conveniently located in the central business district. Our people are passionate about collaborating with our clients to tackle the pressing issues facing Asia’s financial services industry, and we’ve stably grown to over 1,000 people in APAC as a result.
The role works closely with clients and key stakeholders to elicit requirements for data management. It will perform various business and data analysis tasks as part of the project lifecycle, including producing process maps, operating models, and business and functional requirements documents.
- Responsible to monitor or maintain data governance activities, ensuring data practices comply with regulation
- Responsible to design, develop or maintain data visualisation solutions
- Identify or investigate potential data integrity or risk issues
- Conduct testing for mathmatical models or predictive models, advise potential solution and perform process improvement
- Develop data processes, methodology (Agile) and policies
- Work closely with Product Owner and stakeholder on a regular basis
- Additionally, there is scope for the role to structure its own deliverables in its aim of creating an effective, capable and suitable data solution. It will continually analyse changes to the requirements of the project and will work with internal teams to ensure the strategic goals of the project are delivered to.
- Business Analyst experience from the financial services sector as part of a project/programme of work
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx
- Practical experience of data reporting, visualisation or services
- Experience of working with and managing business users/stakeholders
- Understanding of the Asset Management, Fund Services or Custody industries, and supporting technology and business processes
- Knowledge of instrument types and their respective lifecycle events, particularly equities and bonds
- Have vision and foresight concerning the design and implementation of system solutions, particularly in relation to the impact and design of revised/new business operating models.
- user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements/user stories
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles and activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery