KPMG China is based in 32 offices across 29 cities with around 14,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 144 countries and territories and close to 236,000 people working in member firms around the world. Responsibilities
- Handle clients' data cleansing and pre-processing
- Help analyze client data according to the audit teams' needs
- Propose how the data can be analyzed and relevant tools, and propose what additional elements are required for additional analyses
- Build visualization dashboards to present the audit data analyses
- Explain the technical logics for the analyses to the audit teams
- Complete the relevant documentation for the audit teams
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or Information Technology-related disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
- 1+ years experience relating to Data & Analytics with experience in Visualization
- 1+ years experience relating to Python (R programming is a plus)
- Proficient in and working experience with at least one visualization tool (such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI)
- Data analytics experience with VBA, SQL is preferred
- Knowledge in process mining is a plus
- Strong understanding in BI/data warehouse concepts
- Team player and ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a consulting environment preferred
- Prior industry experience in retail, healthcare, logistics or TMT is preferred
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex data, identify core issues and investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Be curious with data, open-minded to new business technologies, able to explain complex data concepts to people from a non-technical background
- Good English language skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.