This role is for a data scientist / analyst to join a rapidly expanding FinTech, based in Hong Kong.
A new position has just opened up for a Mandarin speaking Data Scientist to join this emerging Virtual Bank, based in Hong Kong. The company has just received huge funding and is commencing their aggressive growth strategy, starting with Hong Kong.
- Perform data analysis on data from the client base
- Convert data into algorithms and solutions
- Work with stakeholders in Product and IT as well as Data Engineers from 3rd party vendors
- Communicate the data side to business; translate business requirements into the tech teams
- Communicate the business plan to data; liaise with business stakeholders to convert complex data algorithms into actionable information for the business team
The successful applicant will need to have experience in data science or data analysis, ideally within the banking domain.
- Fluent in Mandarin (spoken and written) is an absolute must, due to location. Clients and employees alike converse solely in Mandarin, this person will need to be able to keep up
- At least 5 years of data experience (analysis, science etc) ideally within a Banking domain
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL
- Tableau/ClickView (or similar) hands on knowledge
- Passionate about technology both professionally and personally
- Experience working in APAC, Hong Kong preferred
This role is the first of its kind within the data team and as a result it will be created based on the candidate's skillset. The company is actively looking to bring in a team of data experts to help facilitate the growth plan from Hong Kong and across the region.
If you're experienced with numbers and a tech enthusiast, this might be the opportunity you're looking for. Apply today, or please contact me at email@example.com directly for more information.