Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Define Analytics "Hub and Spoke" Strategy and Operating Model featuring a centralized Hub team. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Develop enterprise utility workbenches and dashboards to promote awareness of data available to all business units and facilitate access and effective use of data across Hong Kong complaint with Data Governance standards and aligned with the KPI of the Company's strategic initiatives and targets
- Lead efforts to select and implement the technologies required to support the analytics requirements of the Company's strategic initiatives
- Partner with business unit Spoke teams as required for specific initiatives
- Provide direct support to business unit users in the absence of Spoke teams
- Promote re-use and cross business unit awareness of best practices, challenges, etc.
- Collect data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies
- Correlate similar data to find actionable results
- Formulates and leads guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data
- Interpret and analyzes data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method
- Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data
- Experiment against data points, provide information based on experiment results and provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges
- Lead all data experiments agreed with business
- Coordinate with Data Engineers to build data environments providing data identified by Data Analysts. Data Integrators, Knowledge Managers and Intel Analyst
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical capability and understanding of various, ML, AI and analytical techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, and Scala
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data management tools
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g. statistic, algebra) and working knowledge of statistics
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative ideas
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.