Develop algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities, and support developing business strategies; Set-up the data science capability to steer innovative project and campaign to support new business growth; Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings, discover insights and propose new business models
- Develop algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities, and support developing business strategies
- Set-up the data science capability to steer innovative project and campaign to support new business growth
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings, discover insights and propose new business models
- Collaborate with business users and IT to ideate and introduce new data science innovations into business areas such as UX / UI, marketing and risk management
- Identify data sources to support use case hypothesis and analyze the resulting data effectively using statistical methodologies
- Mentor and manage junior colleagues and team members as required by various work-streams
- Help lead initiatives & communicate with stakeholders in driving data science revolution
- Degree holder or equivalent, Master in Statistics / advanced degrees preferred
- •Minimum 12 years of working experience in banking / financial industry, preferably in data mining and business analytics, and including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data science and Big Data with proven track record of leveraging large amount of data to drive significant business impact
- Solid Big Data development experience (e.g. Cloudera, Hive) and solid knowledge of Python and analytics libraries
- Expert in statistical analysis tools and machine learning languages (e.g. Python, Spark) other big data tools (e.g. R, Hive, Hadoop)
- Hands-on experience with public cloud data analytics frameworks
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, SAS EM, MS-Access, Machine learning
- Excellent knowledge in retail banking business products/services and the market trend
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.