- $30-50k HKD per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Global technology business based on Hong Kong Island seeking a Data Scientist to join their growing data team. Work closely with experienced data professionals and a great opportunity to learn!
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a global technology business that has seen expediential growth over the last 18 months. Since its inception in Hong Kong less than 3 years ago, they have had double growth year on year. Due to the growth and the importance of data within their business, they are seeking to grow their data team and hire a data scientist to play a pivotal role. As the data scientist you will be;
- Working closely with the product team to assess requirements and use analysis to enable them to make business decisions.
- Create and apply advanced machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Provide quality insight to stakeholders and customer usage and attraction.
- Involvement in product development and client focused development, including batch services, predictive models and insight tools.
- Assisting in the continued development of the big data infrastructure and big data ecosystem.
- Supporting analytics and working on ad-hoc analytical projects when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to learn from experienced data scientists and develop your data science career. To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Proficient in coding using SQL as well as Python, R and/or Scala.
- Knowledge of analytics, database design and predictive modelling.
- Experience with propensity modelling, classifiers and segmentation
- Proven experience in working with large volumes of data
- Ideally you will have proven exposure to big data infrastructure though this is not essential.
- Must be fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin ideal though not essential.
Would consider people who are abroad looking to relocate to Hong Kong. Sponsorship and relocation on offer.
If this position is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today via the “Apply Now” button below.