Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, an MNC, is looking to hire a Data Operations Lead. The role is responsible for ensuring the successful data cleanse and migration from on-prem to cloud, and managing all operational data activities.
- Lead the Data Operations team in conducting data quality and data integration operations
- Co-ordinates data operations for all workstreams ensuring data cleaning is appropriately performed before migration
- Work closely with the Technology team to ensure smooth data migration
- Manage change and ensure global standards/processes are implemented in SG
- Coordinate with various business stakeholder to gather requirements
- Lead & facilitate operational meetings and workshops and produces meeting minutes
- Develop and maintain project plans for the operational workstreams, schedules, and resource plans
- Provide timely reports to Project Manager on the operations workstream status
- Strong experience in running data cleanse and migration projects
- Experience in Continuous improvement and business process reengineering
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal parties and external vendors
- Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to work independently and motivate a team
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks!