OSL, Asia’s leading digital asset platform and member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK) (“BC Group”), is the first firm to become licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) to conduct Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 7 (automated trading service (ATS)) regulated activities, and is now the world’s first SFC-licensed, listed, digital asset wallet-insured, Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
For further details, see https://bc.group/.
This role is to support multiple initiatives to create, collate, gather, manage and analyse various data relating to cryptocurrency prices, transactions, financial risk and more.
Manage internal market data tools
- Market price data integrity
- Source and manage new data sources
- Assist and support users with their data and access needs
- Support and drive ongoing development
Create and support data analytics for business and control requirements
- Financial risk and exposure analytics
- Financial transaction analyses
- Ad hoc queries
- Development of low-touch regular reporting processes
Develop and expand data identification, modelling, collection, analytics and visualization. Direct and support the ongoing development of supporting technical infrastructure.
- 3-5 years experience in data modeling and wrangling
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Mathematics
- Exposure to various databases such as InfluxDB, MySQL, Mongo
- Knowledgeable in database query languages
- Familiar with development tools such as Python, Java and data visualization tools