We are looking for a motivated Data Management Consultant to join us, in the Data Management Team. The Data Management Team is ensuring the quality of our client’s database. Liaising across the business with Fund Managers, Performance and Risk Management, Middle-office, and Reporting team.
- Ensuring data availability in client’s Database
- Liaising with various departments to understand data needs.
- Setting up automatic checks to ensure data availability.
- Reviewing and standardizing existing procedures to improve data
- Monitoring the efficient flow of data
- Investigating and resolving any failure of inflow of data
- Improving the existing worldwide shared documentation
- 2 years working relevant experience in Data (database management, data quality checking, reconciliations etc)
- Strong interest in Data and Asset Management
- Familiar with most common financial products
- Willingness to learn
- Detail-minded, analytical
- Good organization, communication skills, and good team player
- VBA/SQL knowledge mandatory
- Permanent role
- Competitive package
- Medical Insurance & MPF
- Friendly working environment
Founded in 1998 in Paris, Sedona is an IT consulting company.
In 2012 Sedona has opened its first subsidiary in Hong Kong and centralized its strategy in the asset management industry. The aim of our service is to support our customers, mainly asset managers, on Data Management & Reporting.
Find us online: https://www.linkedin.com/company/13275173/