A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for Data Management Manager to manage the projects on Data Management & support e-banking solutions to the Bank.
- Responsible to foster & devise solution to the projects on data management & application for supporting e-banking solutions for the Bank
- Ensure the standardization and compliance on data quality measurement
- Establish appropriate data policy and governance, process and system to enhance data quality management
- Actively monitor the relevant projects, work closely with internal units & business stakeholders, manage the record tracing on data process and application to ensure the data quality are met
- Perform the business analysis and ongoing support to the risk management requirements and data quality strategies
- Keep abreast on best practices for data management in the banking environment
- Degree holder in Information Management, Business Finance or related disciplines/ relevant qualification
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in data analysis/ MIS from Banking /Finance industry with 3 years of supervisory experience
- Self-motivated, able to accomplish multiple tasks with good problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong business acumen
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager level
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.