My client is the leading consumer goods design, development, sourcing and logistics company for major retailers and brands around the world. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced Data Management Engineer/Architect to join the team.
- Develop and maintain BI technology and architecture (including data warehouse, dimensional modelling, data mining and reporting tools)
- Work with vendors to develop the data architecture for Retail Projects
- Support and maintain daily data and reporting needs for operation and for any Technology Projects.
- Handling Ad hoc report / data analysis request
- Data warehouse and database administration
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of data management experience
- Strong in the MS BI stack (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS)
- Hands on experience on writing SQL/TSQL queries on retrieve/modify data
- At least 2 years' experience in MS SQL Server; experience in RDBMS programming is a must; at least 2 years’ experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin