- Fixed Salary + benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 09 Dec 18
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and energetic technologist wanting to work across both company data and big data experiences. Start fresh and taking part in new chapter for an insurance company. He/she help define, roll out, and evolve a new enterprise service, in an entrepreneurial environment where you can achieve rapid professional growth and make meaningful contributions to the success of a digital insurer.
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting/analytics.
- Develop business requirements to drive functional specifications for digital marketing, business intelligence, management dashboard, and reporting applications.
- The acquisition, management, and documentation of data.
- Work independently, or as part of a team, to design and develop Big Data solutions
- Data wrangling of heterogeneous data and explore and discover new insights
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Work closely with cross function teams to ensure data integrity & completeness.
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc)
- Work closely with innovation team to integrate amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Process structured and unstructured data into a form suitable for analytical purpose.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Understanding and applications of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural Network, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, Kera, TensorFlow, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in using Python, Hadoop.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.