Data Centre Facilities & Services - Associate - 14months Contract
- Toassist HKEX's Project Manager in supervising various consultants andcontractors for the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) installations and fitting-out works for a data centre expansion project to ensure the Projectcould be completed on time, within budget and with good quality;
- To well coordinate with DC Facilities & Services Teamand closely monitor site works for ensuring there is no potential risk ofunplanned interruption/disturbance to data centre operations;
- To witness factory acceptance tests, on-site commissioning, individualequipment tests, system integration tests, etc. to ensure they are fullycomplied with specification requirements;
- To attend various meetings and workshops with internal users andexternal vendors to ensure all works are well coordinated; and
- Shift duty and working during weekends and public holidays arerequired. Requirements
- Degree or higher diploma/certificate in Building Services Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Project Management, BuildingSurveying or related disciplines
- At least 5 years solid experience in E&M contracting/consulting firm, possessing practical knowledge in the installation, operation,maintenance, testing and commissioning of computer room air handling(CRAH) unit, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), static transferswitch (STS), power distribution unit (PDU), building management system(BMS), etc.
- Registered electrical worker (Grade A or above) will be advantage
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experiencemight be considered a junior post (Officer)
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.