Data Center Operator
- Supervise all Bank's IT system hardwares and softwares within the data centres
- Manage the DC operations including the shift leaders and operators group and shifts.
- Ensure daily routine hardware, software, and network health checks are carried out. Monitor the systems. Run all scheduled jobs as per instructions in the operation guides.
- Provide advice and guidance to TI Specialists, Application teams and other stakeholders.
- Maintain contact with the Head of Operations in providing regular updates when working on problems in accordance withig the severity of the situation.
- Adhere to service core hours, service levels, and performance and efficiency targets utilizing Bank's ITSM system.
- Strictly adhere to defined Data centre procedures and addition instructions from application support team or shift leaders.
- Enforce the Technology call flow process. Adhere to escalation procedure. Ensure the escalation procedure meets customer requirements
- Reporting, as per defined formats
- Run preventive maintenance on all business critical IT infrastructure or operations as per instructed.
- Develop training materials and conduct training in the data centre for new-joiners.
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data centre operations
- Familiar with Winzone WZ
- Good communications and documentations skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.