Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client, a leading enterprise, with massive infrastructure operations set up in Hong Kong, is looking for a Senior IT Programme Manager in formulating their Data Center migration management. This is a key position with management and leadership responsibilities.
- Manage the large-scale Data Center Migration program for the mission-critical technology group.
- Lead the program delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Take part in the end-to-end program delivery across planning, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of regional Data Center projects.
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the key program stakeholders.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and schedule management.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage complex program on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix program team with well-defined program reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in leading large-scale programmes in Data Center Migrations.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Strong Data Center migration and consolidation program experience from capacity planning, financials/budget, timelines, managing network Infrastructure delivery, rack and stack, data migration, technical and business checkouts, to go-live/cutover.
- Good understanding of data center infrastructure and its resiliency design (UPS, Generator, CRAC, cabling, containment routes, etc).
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders, at the C-Suite / VP level.
- Proficient Project Life Cycle Management and implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication is essential. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is good to have.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Data Center Migration Programme Manager in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Strategy and Architecture Leader
2) Typescript Full Stack Development Lead - InsurTech Platform
3) Asia Business Technology Risk Manager - Leading Investment Bank