Data Architect ( 1M+ )
- HKD90000 - HKD100000 per month + 15 days
- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
A large international bank is now hiring a Data Architect to join their multi years project. Succesful incumbent needs to have strong data architecture and design experience.
* Work with business and IT groups to analyse, design and implement data and information solutions that are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
* Support the design & development and update of enterprise architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools.
* Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
* Develop, validate and communicate modelling solutions, including both relational and dimensional models
* Analyse data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges
* Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and reusability, availability/ recovery, integrity and security challenges, as well as business functional requirements
* Work with various teams and groups to design and develop high performing databases and maintain consistent data element definitions.
* Create conceptual data models that need to be validated with Business Users for current projects as well as other impacted projects
* Perform research and feasibility studies to identify and evaluate suitable operational data store, and data transformation solutions for the business.
* Formulate viable solutions and evaluate associated risks, costs, timing and benefits to ensure that correct tools are effectively used and meet business requirements
* Implement custody data solutions and project rollouts over the full project life cycle, ensure a high quality of IT deliverables, prepare documentation for compliance and audit checking.
* Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary and Metadata.
* Experience implementing MDM solutions. Strong System Integrations and Data related project experience
* Extensive background in database systems along with a strong knowledge of SQL
* Expertise in implementing operational data stores and real time data integration, as well as Data Modelling tools (ERstudio/ERwin)
* Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (IBM DB2, especially on IBM i (iSeries)), including SQL Commands and Project Manager concepts
* Exposure of working on global project teams on global banking, securities/custody services, and/or fund administration is an added advantage.
* Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, and project/time management skills
* Ability to gather business requirements, perform analysis and establish/recommend a data integration architecture. Superior in relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills