Our client, a well-established consulting firm, is looking to hire a Data Architect who is passionate about applying Cloud technology for Data insights.
- Act as the lead data architect for defining and delivering complex solutions to solve client's business, technical and organizational needs.
- Design technical and functional data strategy and architectures for traditional (eg. DWH), modern (eg. Data Lakes on Cloud), or hybrid solutions.
- Support/lead Data Governance operating model analysis.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to clients' on technical and operational best practices.
- 5+ years of Data Architect experience
- 2+ years in projects that include working with public or hybrid clouds (eg. AWS / Azure / GCP / Alibaba Cloud…)
- Hands-on Data development experience (eg. ETL, PL/SQL, Python, R)
- Experience working with and communicating/influencing in complex enterprise organizations
- Communicate with and understand client immediate and long term business strategy and design data architectures that can scale to fit client's use-cases
- Comfortable working across legacy Database/Datamart/Data Warehouse and Cloud Data Lake environments.
- Experienced and expert in Data Architecture for some of the following :
- Structured (eg. Relational DB like MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Amazon Aurora/RDS/Redshift, Azure SQL … ),
- Semi-structured (NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis, Hbase, Amazon DynamoDB, Azure CosmoDB, Google Cloud Datastore),
- Foundational big data management (Hadoop/Hbase, Cassandra, Amazon SimpleDB… )
- Data protection techniques and tools like masking, hashing, perhaps knowing popular tools like Data Guadium etc.
- Different patterns of data transformation (eg. Traditional ETL, AWS Glue, Azure HDInsight or SQL Data Warehouse, Google Datalab, Lambda pattern, Kaffa pattern…)
- Hybrid Cloud considerations for data transfer such as velocity, data volume, role-level security…
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.