Data Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 21 Sep 18
Our client is one of the top tier Bank in Hong Kong, they are now expending their Data Analytic team and looking for candidate has experience working in a sizable organisations such as banking, large financial services institution, Big 4 firm.
· Responsible for data analysis to streamline sample selection for Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing review teams, focus testing on potential areas of conduct risk, provide standalone conduct related insights, or to supplement Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing's monitoring
· Analyse volumes of data to assess and provide assurance over the adequacy and effectiveness of systems, processes and controls.
· Analyse data and develop tools and models to identify, monitor and predict the occurrence of potential conduct risks and issues to ensure that the work of Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing is appropriately focused.
· Engage with the wider Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing teams, system and data owners and other key stakeholders.
· Deliver actionable information to Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing teams.
· Contribute to the development of and participate in all of the activities carried out by the Central Monitoring and Intelligence function such as continuous monitoring of key regulatory risks, predictive insights and analysis of emerging issues and trends, co-ordination of Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing's dynamic rolling plan, quality assurance and management reporting.
· Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or related areas.
· Role relevant qualifications and experience of using relevant software packages, such as VBA, SQL, Statistical Analysis System, and Excel
· Strong investigative and analytical skills.
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Proven stakeholder engagement experience, including the ability to influence and drive change.
· The ability to work independently with minimum direction.
· Delivery focused; demonstrating an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
· Experience of using visualisation software such as QlikView or Tableau.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.