See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain an integrated database to facilitate analytics and data mining for portfolio management, quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Compile performance management reports, presentation and KPI scorecard to track the business performance, sales effectiveness and productivity
- Conduct in-depth customer analytics and develop data visualization to discover trends/patterns, spot outliers/gaps, and identify business drivers.
- Be a persuasive storyteller to communicate business performance and data analytics to stakeholders
- Participate various data-driven projects and perform UAT
- Bachelor degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Decision Science, Computer Science, Information Management or related disciplines.
- 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably in Institutional Banking Group with good understanding of corporate banking products and services.
- Inquisitive with strong data sense and business acumen, with ability to analyze tremendous data and come up with meaningful insights in plain languages.
- Conversant with PC skills, in particular Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Proficiency programming experience in Python in the context of data wrangling
- Proficiency in SQL in the context of data exploration
- Solid experience in building data pipelines / data engineering background, experience with building data pipelines using cloud services is a plus
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Qlikview, Power BI is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies to drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
- Work well in a collaborative environment. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work with teams of technical people and business users, handling multiple projects, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.