Data Analyst, Business Financial Crime Risk - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Data Analyst, Business Financial Crime Risk
. Principal responsibilities
- Develop business analysis to support business initiatives for monitoring the business performance
- Collaborate with various departments to design and develop management reports to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Develop and test complex programs, queries according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies, standards.
- Support to transform the business requirements into programs and processes to deliver high quality information deliverables, example, analysis, management information reporting, data extracts, campaign files, in both a regularly scheduled and ad hoc fashion
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in SQL and SAS programming.
- Experience in VBS development, QlikSense, Tableau, Webpage design or equivalent would be a plus
- Experience in system automation and job scheduling including Control-M.
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders.
- Experience in building and maintaining document inventory including SharePoint and Confluence
- Banking experience in compliance, business analysis, data analysis and data management is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.