Job Reference # 201282BR
Are you interested in enhancing your technical skills to solve compliance and operational risk problems?
We are looking for a Data Analyst to support projects to enhance automation across the IB & IB C&ORC. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Supporting the IB Data Analytics team in London rolling out strategic Data Analytics solutions.
Working to understand and use UBS strategic Data Analytics tools. Your team
The IB C&ORC Data Analytics team sits within the UK & IB C&ORC Chief of Staff Team. This team is responsible for improving data analytical capabilities and outcomes across the IB concerning Compliance and Operational Risk data. Secondly, the group aims to enhance automation working collaboratively across the IB C&ORC and the broader UBS group.
Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) is an independent function which is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Compliance and Operational Risk Framework across UBS. Roles within this function will provide an independent and objective assessment of all the compliance and operational risks across the Bank. Your expertise
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior management and other stakeholders to successfully support data and analytical improvements across the IB.
• Be goal-oriented, self-motivated with strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Attention to detail
• Strong business analysis and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrable professional integrity and a strong work ethic
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• University Degree level or equivalent and experience working in financial institutions About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.