Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an energetic Data Analyst to join our Hong Kong office.
The role will be joining the APAC Application Support Team in providing system support for the Global Markets business and operaions.
- Act as a data analyst for APAC IT system platform for Global Markets
- Assist management team to produce procedure documents, execute regulator review and sign-off process, communicate procedures to application support group and assist implementation
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident escalation and system change management procedures
- Provide system and process documentation
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Experienced in following programming/scripting languages and framework: python, JAVA, SQL, C#
- Experienced in using Power BI tool
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms, Machine Learning/Deep learning algorithms
- Excellent documentation and writing skills
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and is results driven
- Strong analytical skills, innovative, change agent, able to handle complexity with confidence
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business knowledge on regulation and market rules is an advantage
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.