Apply data mining and statistics (i.e. retention models, customer segmentation models, predictive forecast); Review and validate models effectiveness and performances; Advise on appropriate analytical models based on available data, technology and platform
- Apply data mining and statistics (i.e. retention models, customer segmentation models, predictive forecast)
- Review and validate models effectiveness and performances
- Advise on appropriate analytical models based on available data, technology and platform
- Prepare reports based on analysis and present to management with strategic actionable insights
- Translate unstructured business questions into quantitative problems
- Generate and test hypotheses, analyse and interpret the results of product experiments
- Develop & maintain various performance dashboard by Tableau
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution
- Degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience relating to data analytics, with at least 3 years in data mining, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, next to buy model, machine learning or data science related work
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, SAS EM, MS-Access, Machine learning
- Big Data development experience (e.g. Cloudera, Hive) and knowledge of Python and analytics libraries will be an advantage
- Solid experience with statistical modeling tools and data visualization tools
- Implementation experiences of statistics, decision tree models, k-means clustering, logistic regression, Neural, random forest, xgboost etc.
- Implementation experiences in google cloud platform will be an advantage
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.