Our client is a Chinese securities company. They are looking for a DCM (VP to SVP) to join the team. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Perform DCM execution and syndicate function, and carry out credit approval and documentation;
- Advise clients on appropriate debt capital structures and supervise the entire execution process;
- Coordinate with other deal parties including lawyers, auditors, rating agencies and other professionals involved in the deal process to ensure smooth and successful pricing and closing of transactions;
- Update market information and provide research information for debt issuance activities in different markets;
- Assist the team on debt rating works, pitching, syndicate function, marketing coordination, book building or other ad-hoc exercises.
- Holder of a bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 3 years of experience in DCM;
- Self-motivated, creative and energetic, capable to accomplish tasks within a deadline;
- Good Command of both English and Chinese (including Mandarin).