Cyber & Technology Risk Manager - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Your role will focus on managing the cyber and technology risks arising from our people, process and technology. This will include areas such as the way we build our technology stack, operate our platforms, integrate with third parties and maintain compliance with our regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be front-to-back facing, from discussing control solutions with IT engineers to coordinating with the Product, Risk, Internal Audit and other control functions
- Drive initiatives to discover, assess and report on new and existing risk matters
- Advise on and challenge control matters as needed, including regular control reviews, and special reviews for new initiatives
- Follow through remediations on findings and incidents
- Assist in operationalisation of our risk management frameworks
- Be delivery focused as we support the technology organisation to deliver all our control commitments on time and to the appropriate level of quality
- Be flexible and show resolve in navigating complex regulatory challenges and deliverables
- Be a change agent by making risk management relevant to everyone in a clear and succinct manner as we seek to further embed control culture
- Be open to change over time as we in turn adopt our strategy to meet ever-changing control and regulatory landscape.
- Experience in risk management or technology related positions, including time spent in Risk, Audit, Technology Risk, Cybersecurity. Ideally, your experience will include time in a consulting or advisory capacity.
- Passionate about new ways of working, new technology and the value realisation of risk management
- Strong control mindset and is confident to be the go-to person on cyber and tech risk matters
- Experienced in performing cyber and tech risk and control assessments and managing regulatory inspections and audits
- Able to provide effective challenge and recommendations whilst building strong, respectful relationships across different functions
- Hands-on, great at execution, and care about the day-to-day detail
- Great at asking incisive questions to pick things up and act on them quickly
- Thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment where the day to day job differs.
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.