A reputable Chinese Securities firm is looking for a high calibre to join their IT infrastructure team to support business growth and upgrade technologies. Candidates who have less experience in cyber security but possess solid experience in other IT infrastructure areas will also be considered.
- Participate in the preparation and regular reviews, and updates of IT security standards and guidelines based on the best practices and regulatory requirements
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs , patches , hot fixes and security configurations
- Participate the implementation and enforcement of IT security controls, processes and procedures
- Perform threat hunting to detect anomalous behaviors over the network and endpoints
- Work with internal parties and vendors to conduct system penetration test and vulnerability test
- Perform incident verification and investigation and work with various teams to resolve security incidents. Follow through any issues reported and ensure they are resolved or mitigated in a timely manner
- Evaluate, deploy, and manage the current and future security technologies
- 3+ years relevant experience in information security.
- Solid experience in cyber security tools (web security solutions, IAM, SIEM, PIM, Multi-factor authentication, APT, Antivirus, NextGen Fireall, WAF systems)
- Sold experience in using vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Nessus, AppScan, Accunetix, Burpsuite Pro, WebInspect, etc.)
- Knowledge in performing automated vulnerability scanning and manual penetration testing of web applications, mobile applications (Android and iOS), web services, API, network, thick client etc.
- Recognized certificate such as CISA, OSCP, CREST, GPEN, ECSA, and LPT is definite asset.
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols ( e.g., IPSEC , VRRP, OSPF )
- Candidates who have less experience in cyber security but possess solid experience in other IT infrastructure areas will also be considered.
Technical Skills/Soft Skills Requirement:
- Good communication skills with fluent Mandarin and English
- Computer Programming & Scripting skills required: Perl/Python/Shell script, SQL, Excel VBA, Access
- Team player with pro-active problem solving and coordination skills