Cyber Security Manager - Hang Seng Bank(HK)
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Cyber Security Manager Information Technology
In Hang Sang Information Technology, we amplify our services and solutions through innovative application of technologies, delivering a comprehensive range of products and services in meeting changing customer needs. We enhance customer convenience, access and choices across our distribution channels, providing secure and engaged offering at individual's lifestyle expectation. We advocate creativity and collaboration to unlock the potential of our people, creating an open and progressive workplace. We develop deep expertise in financial technologies, consulting and partnering with our business in delivering customer centric propositions in an agile enjoyment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Cyber Security Manager.
- Conduct application risk assessment and provide design consultancy on software delivery.
- Conduct application source code review/static code analysis, verification of false positives.
- Conduct mobile application penetration testing for mobile application on the IOS/Android platform.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and applications.
- K eep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank.
- Conduct 3 rd party security reviews for the bank's vendors including cloud based technology
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years' experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution / banking environment
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech is desirable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP and CEH
- Experienced in web and mobile application development/penetration testing preferred
- Experienced with cloud security is highly preferred
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
- Familiar with ISO 27001 ISMS
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes