My client, A leading Tech provider within Financial services space is currently hiring for Cybersecurity Lead is to ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. They will be responsible for securing systems and observing key logging systems to detect suspicious activity and mitigate risks before breaches/ damage occurs.
- Deliver security risk assessments to support business requirements, and advise mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities and threats
- Perform audit/security compliance checks, including vulnerability scans, configuration reviews and network traffic analysis
- Understand potential security enhancements and recommend to the business
- Research ongoing information technology trends and security standards
- Monitor and develop threat intelligence feeds
- Ensure effectiveness of network traffic monitoring and blocking of malicious traffic including analysis of email and web based threat defences
- Forensic investigation of suspicious devices
- Support wider Group activities in development of policies, processes, tools, and templates to efficiently deliver information security and ISO27001 certification.
- Collborate with Head of Information Security in operating and maintaining the Information Security Framework and the Vistra Information Security Group that oversees it.
- Provide security and risk consultancy on a range of IT and business projects, ensuring they are delivered with effective information security in mind
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the Technology, Compliance, Human Resources, and the wider Business
- Oversee business continuity plans, ensuring annual testing and maintenance by regional offices
- Offer security subject matter expertise during design and implementation of new security products, policies, and procedures
- Identity and access management (IDAM), and designing solutions to improve JML processes and privileged access
- Development of patch management process across global infrastructure and services, continuous monitoring of patching levels of servers, desktops and networking devices
- Monitor and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, AV, MDM and others
- Help with DR planning and BCP framework implementation
- Create cyber security awareness programmes
- Drive alignment to Group Information Security and Business Continuity Policy & Standards
- Hands on experience of gateway technology alongside SIEM data analytics, interpretation and presentation
- Comprehensive understanding of preventative security technology i.e email phishing/spam filtering/malware detection/blocking)
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- Full-stack knowledge from network to server
- Used to working with third party security specialist services
- Knowledge of McAfee Enterprise suite including antivirus, HIPS, and rogue device detection
- Experience in setting up monitoring tools and integration with Service management
- Working Knowledge & experience on Cloud infrastructure
- MUST SPEAK/READ MANDARIN
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please send me a copy of your resume and I will reach out to you for further discussion.