Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a global financial group, is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Incident and Investigation Director to lead their Asia Cyber Security incident responses and investigation flow. It is a senior-level position working with global stakeholders and driving the latest cybersecurity for their cloud-related cybersecurity defense.
- Review and streamline the cybersecurity incident response process and investigation flow across the regional teams.
- Lead the investigation on security events and incidents with the knowledge of Asia environments and controls.
- Work with different stakeholders and provide effective communications on incidents and events.
- Lead the SOC team on damage containment and controls during the Cyber Security incidents.
- Lead the cybersecurity incident drill and maintain the knowledge base on cybersecurity incident response.
- Design and maintain the monitoring rules in SIEM to detect and alert incidents.
- Lead the remediations on penetration testing findings. Provide investigations on the root causes and drive the implementation of the remediation.
- Establish a security compliance monitoring mechanism to review SOC effectiveness.
- Evaluate security controls product in the cloud-based infrastructure, platform, and services.
- At least 12 years of experience in Cyber Security management experience.
- Experience in penetration testing, security incident monitoring and response, and forensics analysis.
- Information Security knowledge and experience across the network, IAM, encryption, RBAC, security scanning, hardening, privilege ID management, etc.
- Ability to make quick and prudent decisions in emergent situations and incidents. Ability to think holistically and strategically on security process and tech improvements.
- Experience in threat detection, and incident response tools.
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders effectively and clearly.
- Working experience with a large global organization is preferred.
- Exposure with Cloud related platform security controls and incident response process.
- Security Certificates in CISSP / CISM / SANS or equivalent.
- Ethical hacking, intrusion detection, and incident response certifications are preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university.
- Excellent communications skills in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Cyber Security Incident and Investigation Regional Director - Leading Financial Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Product Manager – Leading Global Software Consultancy Firm
2) VP, Low-Latency Electronic Trading Java Dev Lead (Greenfield Build-out Initiative) – HK
3) Trading Floor Fidessa Support/Project Manager