As part of the next phase of our operational strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a Customer Service Manager to oversee our client services and customer service teams as well as standardise all our CS policies and procedures. As we lead up to the launch date, we are looking for someone with a customer centric mindset who will manage their team to deliver the best in customer experience and engagement, and maintain AAX's position as a premium brand in the market.
- Responsible in team building for the customer service team in local and overseas markets
- Guide and train team members to provide best in class CS support
- Standardise and re-engineer CS poliies and process to streamline training and implementation
- Manage local and overseas teams of customer support agents and supervise team performance to ensure we are exceeding service quality levels
- Create and deploy customer service processes that improve team efficiency and quality
- Assist in conducting KYC/AML/CFT risk assessment reviews and communicating results to both internal and external stakeholders where applicable
- Investigate and isolate recurring customer problems, and proactively define and propose changing solutions then feedback to marketing and product team
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, policies and procedures
- As a minimum, we expect a Bachelor degree in a related field and fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- 5+ years customer service experience in financial front oﬀice, online Payments, digital assets, foreign exchange trading companies etc will give you a great foundation
- You will have solid hands on knowledge of Zen Desk Customer Service Software as a prerequisite and solid knowledge of the latest customer service solutions and technology
- You will be experienced in building efficient operational processes and training staff members locally and internationally
- Strong leadership and team management skills are required as well as being able to manage work shifts for 24/7 support
- Strong data driven mentality and analytical and problem resolution skills will enable you to get the heart of the customers query and deliver excellent service
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and digital assets is preferred
- Occasional travel will be required for this role due to the teams being located in various offices
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.