Customer Services and Operations Senior Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Services and Operations Senior Manager.
In this role, you will
- Day to day management of the Operations function, including team management, reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Leadership of the Customer Servicing function, ensuring customers are delighted with the product and support they receive
- Management of business critical risk processes to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations, including customer screening and transaction monitoring
- Escalation point for incident management and IT resolutions
- Line management of the Customer Support and Operations teams
- Supporting the Customer and Servicing Operations Lead with recruitment, training and ongoing performance management of all Customer Servicing and Operations staff
- Workforce capacity planning and scheduling
- Create, transform and implement a digitally focused operation aiming for ease and customer self service.
- Ensure customers are delighted and feel supported by a digitally and tech savvy customer support.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field
- Accounting qualifications and accreditations preferred
- Agile qualification PSM or CSM preferred
- Experience in Customer Servicing and Operations, including team lead roles
- Customer facing and front line servicing experience, preferably with Hong Kong consumers and businesses
- Definition and execution of operational processes
- Programme, project and change management experience in global and complex organisations, preferably with a financial services and retail or commercial banking background
- Experience in customer and business support using digital channels
- Ability to define frameworks and processes around new technologies and channels
- Strong knowledge of Customer Servicing and Operations functions, ideally within financial services
- Knowledge of retail and commercial banking products
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4TH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited