Customer Services Manager (Services Management)
- Coordinate with cross-department counterparts to enhance operation efficiency and customer experience.
- Work with different stakeholders for root-cause analysis, solution generation, action planning, and result tracking.
- Set up the governance & structured process with escalation, diagnostics, recommendation, prioritization & tracking of key customer issues.
- Design and implement customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Handle emergency incidents and projects independently.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience, preferably in banking / credit card business.
- Experience in consultancy, or customer experience management preferred.
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities, conflict management and resolution skills required. Solid experience in managing cross-functional projects expected.
- Superior consumer insights and understanding on how to meet customers' needs expected.
- Effective communication, presentation skills to executive management, cross-functional stakeholders and frontline.
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications